Tiare is a splendid liveaboard with six deluxe cabins of 13 sqm each and suited to a maximum of twelve divers in 2 twins and 4 double cabins convertible to twins and with an additional single bed ideally for a family with a child.
The cabins of Tiare Liveaboard are bright and airy, have spacious en-suite bathrooms, large wardrobe and extra storage under the bed, individual AC control, cold and hot water -fresh water provided by our water makers on board-, 220V european standard sockets that provide 24h electricity source, big potholes for fresh air supply, external washbasin completed with towel hangers, selected bed and bath linen.
Tiare Liveaboard use only biodegradable toiletries, so you should not bring anything from home. The shower walls are made of ceramic tiles, and the shower base is in teka wood that allow the water slide freely and only feel the wood on your feet, the bath towels are changed every day or according to your request and are different from those used in the dive deck or the sun deck, or from those carried to the beach.
Tiare Liveaboard outdoor and indoor areas are ideally for relax after or before dives. The large main deck and sun deck are perfect for al fresco meals or a sunset aperitif.
TIARE LIVEABOARD PHOTO GALLERY
Look up more: Photo Gallery of Tiare Liveaboard on Google+
Watch the video: The Birth of Tiare Liveaboard on You Tube
DIVING DESTINATIONS IN INDONESIA
Tiare is also available for private charter cruises, naturalist cruises and explorative diving trips throughout all the Indonesian archipelago, contact us for a customised diving trip
The construction of Tiare Liveaboard was entrusted to the dexterity of traditional boat builders of Sulawesi, heirs of the ancient culture of master shipwrights of Bugi and Konjo ethnic groups. Conceptualization and design look upon the ultime standards of the yacht industry.
TIARE LIVEABOARD TECHNICAL DATA
Year built: 2013-2016
Type: Phinisi - The traditional Indonesian two-masted topsail schooner
Length over deck: 36.50 meters
Length overall: 45.62 meters
Beam: 9.30 meters
Draft: 4 meters
Total displacement: 285
Cruising speed: 10 knots
Engines: Yanmar Turbo Diesel 500 hp
Fuel Capacity: 11.000 liters
Generators: 2 x Yanmar 60 kw
Water Storage: 10.000 liters
Water Makers: 2 x 3.000 liters fresh water a day
Voltage: 220 volt charging station but also 110 volt is available
Navigation & Communication: VHF, SSB, Furuno radar, twin GPS sys- tems / VHF, USB Radio, 2 x satellite phones, transponder
Safety equipment: Electronic Rescue and Location System for each diver, 30 Life Jackets, 2 Life-raft carrying 20 people each
Cabins: four king size, 2 twin. Two cabins for families are provided with 1 single bed fitted
Diving: 11.2 litre (80’s) aluminium cylinders, plus 7 litre tanks for those who want less weight on their back. either air or nitrox 32, 15 litre. All cylinders are fitted with DIN adaptable valves.
Special UW Features: Camera table 10 meters with shelving. Dedicated camera and equipment room with multiple charging stations, camera benches and a workstation with data transfer and CD/DVD burning facilities. DVD player and TV for photo/video playback
Crew: 16 people for 12 guests. Local and foreign dive masters for guiding. 4 divers per dive guide, one foreign dive instructor, one foreign cruise manager.
TIARE LIVEABOARD LAYOUT
RATES AND SERVICE ON BOARD
- Booking by cabin
- $520 per night per person, sharing a double cabin, Special Discount NOW $415
- $800 per night per person, on a private cabin, Special Discount NOW $640
- Private Cruises and Charters
- $5,000 per night full boat charter, Special Discount NOW $4,500
- Special Promotional Price for Launching
- 20% off in all our diving destinations:
- RAJA AMPAT, KOMODO, ALOR, FLORES, BANDA SEA and FORGOTTEN ISLANDS
- Other Destinations, Special Cruises, Half & Full Charter Boat, Special Discount for Groups
- If none of the itineraries proposed fit your needs, contact Cruising Indonesia, we have a decade of experience organising private charter cruises throughout the Indonesian archipelago
- Tiare's rates are in USD but we can deal the better ex-change rate for you: EUR, GBP, AUD, etc.
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Accommodation on board
- All meals and snacks
- Aqua, tea, coffee, soft drinks, natural juice
- Complimentary glass of wine with dinner
- 3 dives a day + 1 night dives
- Excursions according on board program
- Tank, belt and weights
- Nitrox fills for certified nitrox divers
- Masseuse & Spa treatments
- Free advice about connecting flights and eventual stops over in Indonesia
- National Park Entrance Fees, Harbor Fees, and Environment Safety Fee, total per person:
- Komodo: $100
- Banda Sea: $150
- Raja Ampat: $150
- Alcoholic beverages, espresso, cappuccino
- Crew gratuities
- Diving Insurance, we highly recommended DAN
- Travel Insurance including Trip cancellation, we highly recommended World Nomads Travel Insurance
- Hotel and meals before and after your cruise*
- International and domestic flights*
- One transit night depending of your connecting flights*
Terms & Conditions
- Booking by Cabin
- 25% as deposit for booking confirmation
- 100% 60 days before cruise departure
- Private Cruises & Charters
- A 15% deposit for booking confirmation
- 50% 120 days before cruise departure
- 100% 60 days before cruise departure
- Booking by Cabin
- More than 60 days before departure: 75% refund
- 60-30 days: 10% refund
- Less than 30 days: 0% refund
- Private Cruises & Charters
- More than 120 days before departure: 85% refund
- 120-60 days: 50% refund
- Less than 60 days: 0% refund
(*) We can organise all your flight itinerary, land services and eventual extensions with the best market price.
Contact us for planning your custom made diving holidays.
SCHEDULE AND BOOKING STATUS
Celebrate the launching of Tiare Liveaboard with Cruising Indonesia, GET UP TO 25% OFF + Nitrox Free in ALL BOOKING BY CABIN.
Tiare Liveaboard is also available for private charter cruises with a special introductory price of 10% OFF + Nitrox Free in ALL PRIVATE CHARTERS & CRUISES.
We are currently re-scheduling our trips, for further information: please contact us
Tiare Liveaboard Introductory Rates
- Booking by cabin, all the trips 20% OFF
- Person per night on sharing cabin: Diver $520, Special Discount NOW $US 415
- Person per night on private cabin: Diver $800, Special Discount NOW $US 640
- Private Cruises and Charters, all the cruises 10% OFF
- Full Charter Boat per night: $5000 Special Discount NOW $4500
PRIVATE CRUISES AND CHARTERS
Creating the perfect charter
Chartering a yacht must be an effortless experience. Cruising Indonesia knows what is all that is required, the expert team of the selected liveaboard will do the rest.
Charter the full boat is something that it is proven to be much more fun and allow you to adapt the cruise and the dives to your personal likings.
Having a boat in exclusivity you can choose the return and departure dates closest to your needs, you can define the route and your favorite dive points, visiting the best areas calmly, unlike an ordinary programmed trip with other passengers.
You can also combine diving with snorkeling, fishing, kayaking, water skiing, trips to the slands and beaches.
Your on board preferences, hopes and desires
Rent a yacht is the ideal solution for families or groups who have different interests than diving.
You can request your favorite food and beverages, as well as preparing special arrangements to private celebrations and events.
Often a group estimate is able to get a more convenient quotation.
Sailboats dedicated to dive cruises must be booked in advance, as soon as they are reserved by customers for a regular cruise program, may no longer be available exclusively.
Planning your Charter
Chartering a yacht deserves considerable planning ahead so that every aspect of your charter is tuned to perfection.
We dedicate plenty of time to advice and help you to decide the right yacht and the rigth destination before you are ready to materialise you booking.
And of course, we would love help you to plan all your entire itinerary!
Cruising Indonesia | The Liveaboard & Diving Specialists
We are committed to ensuring you a perfect diving holiday. You only choose your dream diving destination and we will arrange everything you need: all the details of your booking, the grounding services, your international & domestic flights, a special sojourn in a magnificent villa, an amazing tour...