Ambai Liveaboard receives up to 16 divers in absolute comfort, stylish and pleasant surroundings. Being built from iron wood, its design is especially conceived as a dive cruise boat. Each of its 8 deluxe cabins has individual climate control, private bathroom with hot water shower, toiletries and towels. Guest can relax indoors in the air conditioner lounge and restaurant or chill out on the large shadow deck or on the sun deck.
Ambai's cuisine is a mix of eastern and western specialties, a superb fusion made by our expert chef that will never let you hungry. Shall you have special food requirement or a particular alimentary diet (vegetarian or allergy), our chef will adapt the meals for your greatest pleasure. The meals are served at table, no buffet.
The photographers will enjoy a dedicated room for the maintenance and preparation of their cameras, separate rinse for u/w cameras, as well as a large screen in the lounge to share pictures and videos. At the rear of the deck, a large dive deck extended by a platform offers an easy and direct access to the three dive tenders. Ambai offers 8-15 night diving trips in Indonesia.
AMBAI LIVEABOARD PHOTO GALLERY
Look up more: Photo Gallery of Ambai Liveaboard on Google+
DIVING DESTINATIONS IN INDONESIA
Ambai Liveaboard offers the best scuba diving destinations of Indonesia following the highest standards of safety and quality of service in the diving industry. Ambai LiveAboard operates year-round trips to RAJA AMPAT, BANDA SEA, KOMODO, and FORGOTTEN ISLANDS. Trips are custom length ranging from 9-12 nights. Ambai Liveaboard is also available for charter cruises and explorative cruises throughout the Indonesian archipelago.
Ambai Liveaboard have been designed and custom built as diving boat and equipped to explore the Indonesian archipelago. Find here below a infosheet with the technical data of MV Ambai, scuba diving destinations and itineraries or ask for your personal copy in pdf.
MY AMBAI TECHNICAL DATA
Year of built: 2012
Type: Wooden Boat
Length over all: 32 meters
Beam: 7.2 meters
Engines: 600 Hp Mitshubishi Navy
Generators: 03 Yanmar 36 KWA, 28 KWA, 16KWA
Fuel Capacity: 12,000 liters
Water Storage: 15,000 liters
Water Makers: 5000 liters per day
Cabins: 8 double guest cabins, 6 on the lower deck and 2 on the upper deck. Air conditioning, private bathroom, hot water. Max 16 pax
Relax: Restaurant-Lounge with 2 sections: indoor and outdoor, shadow deck areas and Solarium, onboard kayaks.
Navigation & Communication: GPS System, GPS Plotter, Radar, Radio VHF, Echosounder, Epirb, satellite phone on board, Wifi if 3G or more is available
Safety & Rescue: Liferafts, lifejackets, buoys, safety flares, fire extinguishers, smoke detectors
Diving: 2 Air Compressor and membrane Nitrox Compressor. 3 finer glass speed boat 4 stroke 50 Hp. A large dive deck extended by a platform offers an easy and direct access to the tenders.
Special UW Features: The photographers will enjoy a dedicated camera room for the maintenance and preparation of their cameras, separate rinse for u/w camera, special storage for u/w camera, many charging stations, as well as a large screen in the lounge to share pictures and videos. 4 kayaks for free use of the guests
Crew: 13 crew members, 4 dive guides, 1 western cruise director
AMBAI LIVEABOARD LAYOUT
RATES AND SERVICE ON BOARD
Ambai Liveaboard is one of the diving boat with the best value among all the diving cruise yachts operating in Indonesia.
- Rates of Ambai Liveaboard per night per person:
- Raja Ampat Euro 330-360
- Komodo Euro 320-340
- Forgotten Islands & Banda Sea Euro 360
The rates of Ambai Liveaboard are in Euro but we can deal the better ex-change rate for you: USD, GBP, AUD, NZD, CAD, YEN, HKD, SGD, and many others, ask for a quotation in your preferred currency. Follow the link to know the exchange rate
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Accommodation on board, meals, snacks, aqua, tea and coffee. Meals are served at the table, no buffet.
- 3 dives a day + 1 night dives
- Excursions according on board program
- Tanks, belt and weights
- Nitrox fills for certified nitrox divers
- Fuel surcharge
- Free advice about connecting flights and eventual stop over in Indonesia
- National Park Entrance Fees & Port Clearance Fees:
- Raja Ampat € 140
- Triton Bay & Raja Ampat € 200
- Banda Sea and Raja Ampat € 200
- Banda Sea € 160
- Forgotten Islands € 100
- Alor & Flores € 100
- Komodo 5 nights Euro 100 / 6 nights or above Euro 125
- Upper deck cabin extra charge: 160€/cruise/pax
- 100 cf dive tank: 50€/cruise/pax
- Dive equipment rental, beers, wine and spirits, expresso, laundry
- Expresso, beer and alcoholic beverages
- Dive equipment rental aprox Euro 30 per day
- International and domestic airfare
- One transit night depending of your connecting flights
- All do not included in "Inclusions"
SCHEDULE AND BOOKING STATUS
TRIP # | FROM-TO | START & FINISH | NIGHTS | TRIP DESTINATION | PRICE | STATUS
- A170302 - Sorong - 02MAR17-12MAR17 - 10 - Raja Ampat - EUR 3,445 - BOOK NOW!
- A170314 - Sorong-Kaimana - 14MAR17-25MAR17 - 11 - Raja Ampat & Triton Bay - Before EUR 3,990 - Now 3,192 - BOOK NOW!
- A170327 - Kaimana-Sorong - 27MAR17-07APR17 - 11 - Raja Ampat & Triton Bay - Before EUR 3,990 - Now 3,192 - BOOK NOW!
- A170410 - Sorong-Saumlaki - 10APR17-22APR17 - 12 - Raja Ampat & Banda Sea - Before EUR 4,356 - Now 3,916 - BOOK NOW!
- A170425 - Saumlaki-Alor - 25APR17-06MAY17 - 11 - Forgotten Islands - Before EUR 3,141 - Now 3,990 - BOOK NOW!
- A170509 - Alor-Maumere - 09MAY17-20MAY17 - 11 - Alor & Flores - Before 3,790 - Now EUR 3,390 - BOOK NOW!
- A170523 - Maumere-Labuanbajo - 23MAY17-03JUN17 - 11 - Komodo - EUR 3,590 - BOOK NOW!
- A170721 - Labuanbajo - 21JUL17-29-JUL17 - 08 - Komodo - EUR 2,290 - BOOK NOW!
- A170801 - Labuanbajo - 01AUG17-08AUG17 - 08 - Komodo - EUR 2,760 - BOOK NOW!
- A170811 - Labuanbajo-Bima - 11AUG17-20AUG17 - 09 - Komodo - EUR 3,105 - BOOK NOW!
- A170822 - Bima-Labuanbajo - 22AUG17-31AUG17 - 09 - Komodo - EUR 2,940 - BOOK NOW!
- A170903 - Labuanbajo-Bima - 03SEP17-12SEP17 - 09 - Komodo - EUR 3,105 - BOOK NOW!
- A170914 - Bima-Maumere - 14SEP17-24SEP17 - 10 - Komodo - EUR 3,450 - BOOK NOW!
- A170927 - Maumere-Alor - 27SEP17-08OCT17 - 11 - Alor & Flores - EUR 3,990 - BOOK NOW!
- A171011 - Alor-Saumlaki - 11OCT17-23OCT17 - 12 - Forgotten Islands - EUR 4,356 - BOOK NOW!
- A171026 - Saumlaki-Kaimana - 26OCT17-07NOV17 - 12 - Forgotten Islands - EUR 4,356 - BOOK NOW!
- A171110 - Kaimana-Sorong - 11NOV17-21NOV17 - 11 - Raja Ampat & Triton Bay - EUR 4,190 - BOOK NOW!
- A171124 - Sorong - 24NOV17-05DEC17 - 11 - Raja Ampat - EUR 3,390 - BOOK NOW!
- A171208 - Sorong - 08DEC17-19DEC17 - 11 - Raja Ampat - EUR 3,390 - BOOK NOW!
- A171221 - Sorong - 21DEC17-02JAN18 - 12 - Raja Ampat - EUR 4,356 - BOOK NOW!
- A180104 - Sorong - 04JAN18-14JAN18 - 10 - Raja Ampat - EUR 3,690 - BOOK NOW!
- A180116 - Sorong - 16JAN18-27AN18 - 11 - Raja Ampat - EUR 3,990 - BOOK NOW!
- A180130 - Sorong - 30JAN18-09FEB18 - 10 - Raja Ampat - EUR 3,690 - BOOK NOW!
- A180214 - Sorong - 14FEB18-25FEB18 - 11 - Raja Ampat - EUR 3,990 - BOOK NOW!
- A180227 - Sorong - 27FEB18-10MAR18 - 11 - Raja Ampat - EUR 3,990 - BOOK NOW!
- A180317 - Sorong-Sorong - 17MAR18-28MAR18 - 11 - Raja Ampat - EUR 3,990 - BOOK NOW!
- A180330 - Sorong-Sorong - 30MAR18-10APR18 - 11 - Raja Ampat - EUR 3,990 - BOOK NOW!
- A180409 - Sorong - 09APR18-20APR18 - 11 - Raja Ampat - EUR 3,990 - BOOK NOW!
- A180523 - Labuanbajo-Bima - 23MAY18-01JUN18 - 09 - Komodo - EUR 2,990 - BOOK NOW!
- A180603 - Bima-Labuanbajo - 03JUN18-12JUN18 - 09 - Komodo - EUR 2,990 - BOOK NOW!
- A180718 - Denpasar-Labuanbajo - 18JUL18-29JUL18 - 11 - Komodo - EUR 3,625 - BOOK NOW!
- A180801 - Labuanbajo-Bima - 01AUG18-01AUG18 - 09 - Komodo - EUR 2,990 - BOOK NOW!
- A180812 - Bima-Labuanbajo - 12AUG18-21AUG18 - 09 - Komodo - EUR 2,990 - BOOK NOW!
- A180824 - Labuanbajo-Bima - 24AUG18-02SEP18 - 09 - Komodo - EUR 2,990 - BOOK NOW!
- A180904 - Bima-Maumere - 04SEP18-14SEP18 - 10 - Komodo - EUR 3,450 - BOOK NOW!
- A180917 - Maumere - 17SEP18-14SEP18- 10 - Alor & Flores - EUR 3,690 - BOOK NOW!
- A180930 - Maumere - 30SEP18-10OCT18 - 10 - Alor & Flores - EUR 3,690 - BOOK NOW!
- A181013 - Maumere-Saumlaki - 13OCT18-25OCT18 - 12 - Forgotten Islands - EUR 4,500 - BOOK NOW!
- A181028 - Saumlaki-Sorong - 28OCT18-09NOV18 - 12 - Banda Sea & Raja Ampat - EUR 4,500 - BOOK NOW!
- A181111 - Sorong - 11NOV18-22NOV18 - 11 - Raja Ampat - EUR 3,990 - BOOK NOW!
- A181125 - Sorong - 25NOV18-06DEC18 - 11 - Raja Ampat - EUR 3,990 - BOOK NOW!
- A181209 - Sorong - 09DEC18-20DEC18 - 11 - Raja Ampat - EUR 3,990 - BOOK NOW!
- A181223 - Sorong - 23DEC18-04JAN19 - 12 - Raja Ampat - EUR 4,380 - BOOK NOW!
For further information: please contact us
Diving Deal - Diving trip to Triton Bay & Raja Ampat on Ambai Liveaboard
March 27-April 7, 2017, 11 nights, Triton Bay & Raja Ampat, before EUR 3,990 now EUR 3,192
Diving Deal - Diving Trip to Alor & Flores on Ambai Liveaboard
May 09-20, 2017, 11 nights, Alor & Flores, before EUR 3,790 now EUR 3,390
Diving Deal - Diving Trip to Komodo on Ambai Liveaboard
July 21-29, 2017, 08 nights, Komodo, before EUR 2,790 now EUR 2,290
NEW! Diving Deal - Diving Trip to Banda Sea on Ambai Liveaboard
April 10-22, 2017, 12 nights, Sorong-Raja Ampat to Saumlaki-Forgotten Islands, before EUR 4,356 now EUR 3,916
NEW! Diving Deal - Diving Trip to Forgotten Islands on Ambai Liveaboard
April 25-May06, 2017, 12 nights, Forgotten Islands in Banda Sea from Saumlaki to Alor, before EUR 3,390 now EUR 3,141
PRIVATE CRUISES AND CHARTERS
If you have a dive club, group of divers, a family or friends, rent a yacht could be the best solution. In fact having a boat in exclusivity you can choose the return and departure dates closest to your needs, you can define the route and your favorite dive points, visiting the best areas calmly, unlike an ordinary programmed trip with other passengers. You can also combine diving with snorkeling, fishing, kayaking, water skiing, trips to the islands and beaches.
Rent a yacht is the ideal solution for families or groups who have different interests than diving. You can request your favorite food and beverages, as well as preparing special arrangements to private celebrations and events. Often a group estimate is able to get a cheaper quote. Sailboats dedicated to dive cruises must be booked in advance, as soon as they are reserved by customers for a regular cruise program, may no longer be available exclusively. Usually privatise a boat cruise gives you a "free" passage on board, compared to normal charging. However if you are have a dive center or a diving school your diving instructor or divemaster following the group, can get more "free" spaces.
From Ambai's Deck: Sunset on Raja Ampat, the Frontier Diving, in extreme West Papua
Cruising Indonesia | The Liveaboard & Diving Travel Specialists
We are committed to ensuring you a perfect diving holiday. You only choose your dream diving destination and we will arrange everything you need: your dive cruise, the grounding services, the international & domestic flights, a special sojourn in a magnificent villa, an amazing tour...