Beachfront Villa for Lease or Sale in Bali
An intimate private luxury beachfront villa, inspired by the elegance of ancient Javanese and Chinese wood, finesse that flows perfectly from the majestic living room to the wooden floor of the pool, and between the magnificent main house and four guest bungalows, settle in the lush gardens of the property.
Each of the villa's accommodations has its own private outdoor bathroom, welcome terrace and enough parking space. In fact, this incredible villa was born to be enjoyed by family and friends, and is suitable for up to 14 guests, offering free time amenities such as its own billiard table and different spaces, both to have a drink separately or for dinner all together.
Without doubt, the most spectacular space of the villa is the large swimming pool with a beautiful wooden platform in resistant iron wood in the midst of the shade of the elegant palm trees and the panoramic view of the Indian Ocean, a place for amazing events.
Sitting over 34 Are of land, the villa was built with ethical and ethno chic criteria by its owners, antique dealers passionate about the rich cultural heritage of Indonesia. This captivating villa is a gift for connoisseurs, who are looking for a place in the world that they can call home. And that they think it would be better if that place could be Bali.
- 34 Are - 50m beachfront - Total built 580 m2
- 7000w electricity - Genset for emergency - Well water
- IMB permit - Ijin Pariwisata permit
- Total accommodations: 7 bedroom, 6 bathroom
- The Living Room: Old Chinese/Javanese Limasan, 150 m2, 11m x 14m.
- The Suites
- Yudhishthira Master Family Suite: Old Javanese Joglo, 150m2, 14m x 11m, 4 sleeping places.
- Bhima Suite: 100 years old Javanese Gladak, 90m2, 2 guest bungalow.
- Arjuna Suite: Old Javanese Gladak, 80m2, 2 guest bungalow.
- Nakula Suite: Old Javanese Gladak, 40m2, 2 guest bungalow.
- Sahaveda Suite: Old Javanese Gladak, 35m2, 2 guest bungalow.
- Draupadi Swimming Pool: Swimming pool with old wood deck in iron wood, 5m x 14m.
- Wharehouse or Gudang: 30m2, 5m x 14m.
- Parking Area: for 6 cars
The Living Room
Old Chinese/Javanese Limasan, 150 m2, main building 11m x 14m. Facilities: lounge, pool table, bar, dining room, tea table and kitchen
Yudhishthira Master Suite
Old Javanese Joglo, 150m2, 14m x 11m, 1 master bedroom + 2 small bedrooms, with ensuite.
100 years old Javanese Gladak, 90m2 guest bungalow, bedroom with en-suite and veranda.
Old Javanese Gladak, 80m2 guest bungalow, bedroom with en-suite and veranda.
Old Javanese Gladak, 40m2 guest bungalow, bedroom with en-suite and veranda.
Old Javanese Gladak, 35m2 guest bungalow, bedroom with en-suite and veranda.
Draupadi Swimming Pool
Swimming pool with old wood deck in iron wood, 5m x 14m.
Oceanfront Villa in Bali
It will be a few time before this magnificent beachfront villa change owners, and meanwhile you can enjoy it as a tenant.
You can rent this magnificent beachfront villa in Bali now! Available for days, weeks and months only.