Kalimaya Resort - Special Packages 2020
Last Up Dated 18 February 2020
Diver Price US$2.030 + No Diver Price US$1.100 - 7 Nights - 12 Dive Boat
- These prices are per person, on double/twin basis sharing.
- Single supplement is 60% surcharge on diver price -and available for divers only-.
- This is offer is valid until 31 December 2020
The price includes
- - 7 nights in en-suite bungalow at Kalimaya Dive Resort
- - Transfers Bima Airport - Resort - Bima Airport
- - Full Board: breakfast, lunch & dinner
- - Tea, coffee & water
- - Snacks on the boat
- - Afternoon tea
- - 12 boat dives for divers
- - 1 x guided house reef dive for navigation purposes
- - Unlimited self-guided shore dive/snorkelling per day
- - Stand up paddle board
- - Snorkelling gear
- - Governmental taxes of 10%
Optional bookable and payable in advance
- - Diving gear
- - International Flights
- - Domestic Flights: Jakarta - Bima via Bali and Return
- - Travel insurance
- - Diving insurance
Optional payable at resort
- - Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks
- - Dive computer rental
- - Dive course fees
- - Nitrox course
- - Nitrox fills
KALIMAYA DIVE RESORT ON THE WEST COAST OF KOMODO
Located in Sumbawa, on the West Coast of Komodo Archipelago, is the hottest new dive destination of Indonesia. Kalimaya Resort provide beachfront rooms, speedboat diving an unlimited house reef diving.
Just a short ride away from Komodo National Park
Kalimaya Dive Resort in East Sumbawa Island offers muck, reef and drift diving opportunities just a short ride away from Komodo National Park, and is the only dive operator providing diving day trips to West Komodo Island, Gili Banta, and Sangeang Volcano, so their fortunate guests can expect diving away from the crowd of divers/snorkelers that visit Labuanbajo in day trip.
How to get there Kalimaya
Located in East Sumbawa - which is to the East of Bali and Lombok and to the immediate west of Komodo National Park and Flores Island - getting to Kalimaya Dive Resort is surprisingly easy. Kalimaya Dive Resort is located only 20km north of the Sape ferry terminal for guests arriving by PELNI ferry from Labuan Bajo. Bima Airport (Airport code BMU) also caters to flights from Bali Denpasar (DPS) within 60 minutes, Lombok (LOP) within 50 minutes, and Makassar. We are happy to help our guests in arranging local car transfers from both Sape Ferry Terminal and Bima Airport. We can help you get to the resort and into your vacation as quick as possible. And of course we can organise your all your flight itinerary with the best Indonesian market price!
Diving with Kalimaya Resort
Only a boat ride away from the treasures of the Komodo National Park, Kalimaya Dive Resort offers day trip diving to West Komodo Island, Gili Banta, and Sangean Volcano. Twin this with our macro filled house reef with macro life, and a nearby Manta Ray cleaning station, Kalimaya Dive Resort offers an excellent array of options for the new and seasoned diver.
What we, and we hope you, find very exciting is that we are the only dive resort / dive centre operating in this area, and as such 60% of the dive sites presented below have been found by us, and named by us. Many of the larger liveaboard companies have asked for our dive site co-ordinates – but guess what, they aren’t going to get them anytime soon. Our guests have the luxury of 99% of the time being the only dive boat on the site in its purest form!
We have 2 different room types, double ensuite bungalow or twin ensuite bungalow. Each room sleeps 2 x guests in 1 x queen bed or 2 x twin beds with ensuite open air bathroom, air conditioning, private balcony, and beach front access.
Please note, our rooms are sharing rooms. If you are a single traveler alone and would like to not share a twin room with another guest, then a 60% single supplement surcharge will apply. We encourage you to not be dissuaded by sharing a room as the rooms are large enough to share and the experience is as the same as sharing a room on a liveaboard.
Wifi in Kalimaya Dive Resort
Wifi is currently not available at Kalimaya Dive Resort. It is possible to use a local sim card to have phone signal and sometimes internet connection in some areas of the Resort. Please note that even this way, the internet connection is not very reliable. With the world being so busy and connected these days, we hope you can use the time at Kalimaya Dive Resort to enjoy a digital detox.
Pricing, inclusions and exclusions
Our 2020 rates are based on a fee of US$ 320 per night, for a minimum of 3 nights.
- Long stay discounts of kick in after 4 nights:
- 5-9 nights = 5% off
- 10-14 nights = 10% off
- 15-19 nights = 15% off
- 20 or more nights = 20% off
Additional discount of US$ 20 per night if you use your own diving gear.
Non divers and children are very welcome at Kalimaya Dive Resort, they are charged a rate of US$150 per person per night. This price is inclusive of accommodation, all meals, stand up paddle board, snorkelling in our house-reef.
- Full Board: breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Tea, coffee & water
- Snacks on the boat
- Afternoon tea
- Stand up paddle board
- Snorkelling gear
- Full set of recreational scuba equipment (BCD, long 3mm wetsuit, dive mask, open heel fins, booties, regulator, weight belt, weights, tanks)
- Boat dives as per booked itinerary
- 1 x guided house reef dive for navigation purposes
- Unlimited self-guided shore dive per diving day
- Governmental taxes of 10%
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Transportation to/from the resort
- Dive computer rental
- Dive course fees
- Nitrox course
- Nitrox fills
- Crew gratuities
- International airfare
- Domestic airfare
Payment terms and conditions
- A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your reservation.
- The balance of the total fare (75%) is required 30 days prior to guests arrival.
Although we would love to see you at Kalimaya Dive Resort, we understand that plans can change. Should you need to cancel your booking, we ask that you notify us at your earliest convenience. All cancellations must be received in writing. The refund or cancellation charges that will be payable depending on the amount of notice you give us, as per the below:
- 120 days – 70 days = 10% cancellation charge
- 69 – 31 days = 25% cancellation charge (deposit)
- 30 – 20 days = 50% cancellation charge
- 19 - 0 days = 100% of total fare
Any refunds outside of our terms will be subject to a claim on your Insurance Company and we are happy to write you a letter, which you can give to your insurer as proof of your loss, though we cannot be held accountable if your claim is rejected for whatever reason.
Kalimaya Dive Resort is not responsible for any charges caused by the transfer process in the event of a refund and if there is any alteration of exchange rate.