The best diving in the world is here in Indonesia with Ondina
Ondina Liveaboard has explored all the huge Indonesian archipelago and therefore offers its best dive sites only. Every year Ondina Liveaboard makes a round trip visiting the best diving areas of east Indonesia RAJA AMPAT, BANDA SEA, HALMAHERA and the ultimate diving frontiers: TRITON BAY and CENDRAWASIH BAY. In the two previous decades Ondina Liveaboard led the exploration of KOMODO, ALOR & FLORES, BANDA ISLANDS and FORGOTTEN ISLANDS today the Legend of Ondinesia continues with the brotherhood with OCEANIC LIVEABOARD.
Affordable and comfortable, while the diving is exceptional, Ondina Liveaboard is focused in what really matters and left aside superfluous and expensive luxuries. SMY Ondina offers 8 double cabins, 6 of these are suitable for triple cabin. All the cabins have air con and en-suite bathroom with freshwater shower, hand basin, toilet.
On Ondina Liveaboard you will have enough space to relax alone, or to share a nice chat sitting in the cool atmosphere of the a/c dinning room or enjoy a full moon evening on the spacious sun deck.
On board the SMY Ondina the food is good and plentiful with a different menu every day that includes meats, fish, vegetables and fruits.
Professional, fun and friendly is the better definition for Ondina liveaboard.
Sailing aboard SMY Ondina you will have the opportunity to visit the most exotic and remote islands of Indonesia. Places where you would possibly find extremely difficult to get by yourself. You will not embark one of those Luxury Cruises where everything is fixed to timing and planning, we offer you a more adventurous trip with lots of unexpected: Unexpected diving encounters, unexpected beautiful beaches, unexpected quiet and traditional villages, unexpected on-board service.
ONDINA LIVEABOARD GALLERY
Look up more:
Watch the video:
ONDINESIA, THE MYTH
Undine, also spelled as Ondine, is the beautiful water spirit in the European traditions, and which come from Nereids of the Greek mithology, a water nymph who becomes human when she falls in love with a man but is doomed to die if he is unfaithful to her…
Myth or legend, the real fact is that everyone who ever dived with Ondina Liveabord, loves her and get back on board.
- Ask for our discounts for repeaters:
- Your second time: 5% discount + Nitrox free
- Your third time: 10% discount + Nitrox free
- After that 10% discount + Nitrox free + 10% rental gear
DIVING DESTINATIONS IN INDONESIA
Ondina Liveaboard operates year-round trips to RAJA AMPAT, BANDA SEA, HALMAHERA, TRITON BAY and CENDRAWASIH BAY. Trips are custom length ranging from 6 to 11 nights for all the other diving destinations. Ondina Liveaboard is also available for charter cruises and explorative cruises throughout the Indonesian archipelago. Only top world class dive destinations!
Ondina Liveaboard is a Phinisi Schooner built by skilled master shipwrights and boat builders of the traditional Indonesian Phinisi from Sulawesi.
SMY ONDINA TECHNICAL DATA
Year of built: 2001
Type: Two mast wooden Phinisi Schooner
Length over all: 32 meters
Beam: 8 meters
Draft: 2.6 meters
Cruising speed: 9 knots
Engine: 400 HP Man Medium Duty
Fuel Capacity: 12 tons
Generators: 30 and 20Kw marine sets (Mitsubishi & Isuzu)
Water Storage: Watermaker + 10 tons deposit
Voltage: 220v all-around-the-clock
Navigation & Communication: Depth finder, GPS Plotter with C-map electronic navigation charts, Radar 16 miles range, Multiband SSB Radio,
VHF Radio with Global Maritime Distress Signal System (GMDSS), ICOM VHF hand sets, Satellite telephone THURAYA for private communications in the most remote locations, Ericsson R190 Telephone Satellite and GSM
Cabins: 8 standard double cabins, 6 suitable for triple cabin, all with a/c and en-suite bathroom with freshwater shower, hand basin, toilet
Diving: 2 diving compressors Bauer Mariner, 12 and 15lts steel and aluminum tanks. INT/DIN, weight-belts and safety buoys included in the price of the cruise, Nitrox available, 3 dinghies.
Safety and Rescue: 2 Rescue Rafts for 30 pax, Buoys, Safety Flares, Fire extinguishers, First Aids equipment, Oxygen on board
ONDINA LIVEABOARD LAYOUT
RATES AND SERVICE ON BOARD
The rates of Ondina Liveaboard are in EURO per person on double cabin shared. The single cabin (not sharing) has a supplement of 65%.
Ask for a quotation in your preferred currency, we can deal the better ex-change rate for you: USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, CAD, YEN, HKD, SGD, and many others currencies.
What is included?
- One transit night in Airport Hotel at your arrival in Indonesia, complimentary by Cruising Indonesia (*)
- Arrival and departure airport transfer
- Accommodation on board, meals and snacks
- Aqua, tea and coffee
- 3 dives a day + 1 night dives according on board program
- Excursions according on board program
- Tanks and weights
- Free advice about connecting flights and eventual stop over in Indonesia
- National Parks Fee
- Diving Fees: Taxes and permits to be paid on board to the cruise director
- Cruises in Papua and Maluku: € 200
- Other destinations: € 150
Optional bookable and payable in advance
- International and domestic flights
- Transit nights after/before the dive trip
Optional payable on board
- Soft drinks and beers
- Satellital phone calls
Terms & Conditions
- We have a few and simple rules, please take your time to carefully read them, at the time of confirming your booking, you automatically agree with the following terms & conditions:
- A 20% deposit for booking confirmation
- 100% must be paid 90 days before cruise departure
- Non diver: 15%
- Third bert: 25%
- Small groups (6 pax): 5 pay + 1 free
- Your 2nd time on board: 5% + Nitrox free
- Your 3rd time on board 10% + Nitrox free
- Your 4th time on board 10% + Nitrox free + 10% on rental gear or any purchase on board
SCHEDULE AND BOOKING STATUS
The timetable of Ondina Liveaboard has been scheduled with year around diving trips in RAJA AMPAT, BANDA SEA, HALMAHERA, TRITON BAY and CENDRAWASIH BAY. Trips are custom length ranging from 6 to 11 nights. If none of the itineraries proposed fit your needs, contact us and we will collaborate with you to get the program that suits your interests or those of your group.
Last Minute Raja Ampat on Ondina Liveaboard
Last Minute Banda Sea on Ondina Liveaboard
Last Minute Komodo
Last Minute Cenderawasih Bay on Ondina Liveaboard
PRIVATE CRUISES AND CHARTERS
Ondina Liveaboard has a lot of experience diving the inner seas of Indonesia and is available for personalised diving trips, leisure cruises and research expeditions in all the Indonesian archipelago.
Charters for NON Scheduled Routes
- If you wish to charter Ondina Liveaboard for you and your friends and arrange your own itinerary, we can arrange the expedition of your dreams, just contact us!
- If you are a filming crew or a professional research group and want to charter us for a documentary or a field research in any part of the Indonesian territory or in the South Pacific, tell us your needs and we will arrange every single detail.
- Any full charter on Ondina Liveaboard will be carefully planned and decided with you.
NON Divers Charters
We also arrange Non Divers Cruises. Our routes can also be enjoyed without diving: paradise beaches, fishing villages, island hopping, National Parks, rituals and millenary ceremonies will make the best frame for a well deserved exotic holidays.
- The relocation cost for bringing the Ondina Liveaboard to its original port of embarkation or disembarkation must be accounted for.
- For every day we may need to relocate Ondina Liveaboard to/from its original scheduled port we will apply a surcharge. This amount will never be subject to any return due to the cancellation policy.
Cruising Indonesia | The Liveaboard & Diving Specialists
We are committed to ensuring you a perfect diving holiday. You only choose your dream diving destination and we will arrange everything you need: your dive cruise, the grounding services, the international & domestic flights, a special sojourn in a magnificent villa, an amazing tour...