The Whale Sharks of Cenderawasih Bay
The best place to dive and swim with whale sharks in Indonesia!
Scientists of Conservation International have confirmed what Cruising Indonesia knew since 2010 when decided supported Ahe Dive Resort Papua: the whale sharks of Cenderawasih Bay are not seasonal -as many of other well-known whale shark aggregations in the world such as Ningaloo, Galapagos and Donsol-. The whale sharks of Cenderawasih Bay are present in the bay year round!
In Cruising Indonesia, we are happy and celebrates the facts confirmed in the last research of Conservation International about the Cenderawasih whale sharks behaviour, cause it means visitors can pretty much plan a trip any time of the year and have a very good chance of excellent whale shark interactions. These are really great news for marine tourism in the region of Cenderawasih Bay.
And we were not the only ones to knew about it, but also the many of our guests, Cruising Indonesia’s costumers and friends-, that flock to West Papua attracted by one promise only: You will positively see the whale sharks in your diving travel vacation!
In Cenderawasih Bay you will always have a good chance of excellent interaction with the whale sharks.
Videos and photos of many UW Photo Pro have remain as a testimony of this spectacle of the nature.
Contact Cruising Indonesia for a professional advice for planning of your diving trip in Cenderawasih Bay.
Or if you are lucky enough:
Don’t miss this special offer to dive or swim with the resident Whale Sharks of Cenderawasih Bay, at the best price on liveaboard.
Last Minute Cenderawasih Bay
Last Minute Liveaboard 20% Off
1. Sorong - Biak, September 03-13 2019, Before €3.300, NOW €2.640
2. Biak - Manokwari, September 16-26 2019, Before €3.300, NOW €2.640
3. Manokwari - Sorong, September 30-October 10 2019, Before €3.300, NOW €2.640
4. Manokwari - Biak, December 08-16 2019, Before €2.640, NOW €2.121
Last spaces available in 2019!
Last Minute Cenderawasih Bay 2019
Liveaboard Diving Deal: Inclusions & Exclusions
What is included?
- FREE 1 night at Airport Hotel, complimentary by Cruising Indonesia
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Accommodation on board
- Full board: meals and snacks
- Drinking water, tea and coffee
- 3 dives a day + 1 night dives
- Excursions according on board program
- Tanks and weights
- National Park Entrance Fees
- FREE Nitrox
- Harbour fees and permits EUR 200 per person
Optional Bookable and Payable in Advance
- International flights
- Domestic flights
Optional Payable on Board
- Diving equipment rental
- Alcoholic beverages (you can BYOB)
- Crew gratuities
Cruising Indonesia | The Liveaboard & Diving Specialists
We are committed to ensuring you a perfect diving holiday. You only choose your dream diving destination and we will arrange everything you need: all the details of your booking in a liveaboard or dive resort, the ground services, your international & domestic flights, a special sojourn in a magnificent villa, an amazing tour...