Oceanic Liveaboard offers the ultimate best dive destinations of Indonesia
Oceanic Liveaboard continues the Legend of Ondinesia started by ONDINA LIVEABOARD more than 2 decades ago, offering the best diving of Indonesia with year-round dive cruises in KOMODO, ALOR, FLORES, BANDA SEA, FORGOTTEN ISLANDS.
DIVING DESTINATIONS IN INDONESIA
Beside of KOMODO NATIONAL PARK, Oceanic Liveaboard offers the ultimate best dive destinations of East Indonesia with excellent service on-board: KOMODO, ALOR, FLORES, BANDA SEA and FORGOTTEN ISLANDS. Oceanic Liveaboard is also available for private dive cruises, naturalist cruises and explorative trips throughout all the Indonesian archipelago, contact us for a customised diving trip.
The Oceanic is a beautiful liveaboard with six cozy double cabins perfectly suited to a maximum of twelve divers and provide them with the outstanding level of service that you are used to when on board the sister ship Ondina but with a one star level more. The Oceanic will sail mainly in the East Nusa Tenggara region which is called to be the next best diving destination in Indonesia, focusing both on the northern and southern sides of the amazing array of straits the Komodo and Rinca straits to the East.
RATES AND SERVICE ON BOARD
The rates of Oceanic Liveaboard are in EURO per person on double cabin shared. The single cabin (not sharing) has a supplement of 65%.
Ask for a quotation in your preferred currency, we can deal the better ex-change rate for you: USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, CAD, YEN, HKD, SGD, and many others currencies.
- One transit night in Airport Hotel at your arrival in Indonesia, complimentary by Cruising Indonesia (*)
- Arrival and departure airport transfer
- Accommodation on board, meals and snacks
- Aqua, tea and coffee
- 3 dives a day + 1 night dives
- Excursions according on board program
- Tanks and weights
- Free advice about connecting flights and eventual stop over in Indonesia
- National Parks Fee
- Other Tax & Fees: Harbor clearance and other permits
- Soft drinks and beers
- Satellital phone calls
- International and domestic airfare
- (*) One transit night depending of your connecting flights
Terms & Conditions
- We have a few and simple rules, please take your time to carefully read them, at the time of confirming your booking, you automatically agree with the following terms & conditions:
- A 20% deposit for booking confirmation
- 100% must be paid 90 days before cruise departure
These discounts apply to Oceanic and Ondina, so that you can dive with one and try the other later with a discount.
|Small groups (6 pax):||5 pay + 1 free|
|Your 2nd time on board||5%||Nitrox FREE|
|Your 3rd time on board||10%||Nitrox FREE|
|Your 4th time on board||10%||Nitrox FREE||Plus 10% on rental gear or any purchase on board|
SCHEDULE AND BOOKING STATUS
PRIVATE CRUISES AND CHARTERS
Oceanic Liveaboard is perfect for full charter boat or private cruises, with only 12 pax maximum onboard it will be so much easy for you to gather a group of friends and charter the full boat something that it is proven to be much more fun and allow you to adapt the cruise and the dives to your personal likings.
If you have a dive club, group of divers, a family or friends, rent a yacht could be the best solution. In fact having a boat in exclusivity you can choose the return and departure dates closest to your needs, you can define the route and your favorite dive points, visiting the best areas calmly, unlike an ordinary programmed trip with other passengers. You can also combine diving with snorkeling, fishing, kayaking, water skiing, trips to the islands and beaches.
Rent a yacht is the ideal solution for families or groups who have different interests than diving. You can request your favorite food and beverages, as well as preparing special arrangements to private celebrations and events. Often a group estimate is able to get a cheaper quote. Sailboats dedicated to dive cruises must be booked in advance, as soon as they are reserved by customers for a regular cruise program, may no longer be available exclusively. Usually privatise a boat cruise gives you a "free" passage on board, compared to normal charging. However if you are have a dive center or a diving school your diving instructor or divemaster following the group, can get more "free" spaces.
Charters for NON Scheduled Routes
- If you wish to charter Oceanic Liveaboard for you and your friends and arrange your own itinerary, we can arrange the expedition of your dreams, just contact us!
- If you are a filming crew or a professional research group and want to charter us for a documentary or a field research in any part of the Indonesian territory or in the South Pacific, tell us your needs and we will arrange every single detail.
- Any full charter on Oceanic Liveaboard will be carefully planned and decided with you.
NON Divers Charters
We also arrange Non Divers Cruises. Our routes can also be enjoyed without diving: paradise beaches, fishing villages, island hopping, National Parks, rituals and millenary ceremonies will make the best frame for a well deserved exotic holidays.
- The relocation cost for bringing the Oceanic Liveaboard to its original port of embarkation or disembarkation must be accounted for.
- For every day we may need to relocate Oceanic Liveaboard to/from its original scheduled port we will apply a surcharge. This amount will never be subject to any return due to the cancellation policy.
OCEANIC LIVEABOARD GALLERY
Look up more: Photo Gallery of Oceanic Liveaboard on Google+
Watch the video: Oceanic Liveaboard in Banda Sea - You Tube
Cruising Indonesia | The Liveaboard & Diving Specialists
We are committed to ensuring you a perfect diving holiday. You only choose your dream diving destination and we will arrange everything you need: all the details of your booking, the grounding services, your international & domestic flights, a special sojourn in a magnificent villa, an amazing tour...