Oceanic Liveaboard offers the ultimate best dive destinations of Indonesia
Oceanic Liveaboard continues the Legend of Ondinesia started by Ondina Liveaboard more than 2 decades ago, offering the best diving of Indonesia with year-round dive cruises in Komodo National Park, Alor, Flores, Banda Sea, Forgotten Islands.
DIVING DESTINATIONS IN INDONESIA
Beside of Komodo National Park, Oceanic Liveaboard offers the ultimate best dive destinations of East Indonesia with excellent service on-board: Alor & Flores, Flores & Banda Sea, and Forgotten Islands. Oceanic Liveaboard is also available for private dive cruises, naturalist cruises and explorative trips throughout all the Indonesian archipelago, contact us for a customised diving trip.
The Oceanic is a beautiful liveaboard with six cozy double cabins perfectly suited to a maximum of twelve divers and provide them with the outstanding level of service that you are used to when on board the sister ship Ondina but with a one star level more. The Oceanic will sail mainly in the East Nusa Tenggara region which is called to be the next best diving destination in Indonesia, focusing both on the northern and southern sides of the amazing array of straits the Komodo and Rinca straits to the East.
RATES AND SERVICE ON BOARD
The rates of Oceanic Liveaboard are in EURO per person on double cabin shared. The single cabin (not sharing) has a supplement of 65%.
Ask for a quotation in your preferred currency, we can deal the better ex-change rate for you: USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, CAD, YEN, HKD, SGD, and many others currencies.
- One transit night in Airport Hotel at your arrival in Indonesia, complimentary by Cruising Indonesia (*)
- Arrival and departure airport transfer
- Accommodation on board, meals and snacks
- Aqua, tea and coffee
- 3 dives a day + 1 night dives
- Excursions according on board program
- Tanks and weights
- Free advice about connecting flights and eventual stop over in Indonesia
- National Parks Fee
- Other Tax & Fees: Harbor clearance and other permits
- Soft drinks and beers
- Satellital phone calls
- International and domestic airfare
- (*) One transit night depending of your connecting flights
Terms & Conditions
- We have a few and simple rules, please take your time to carefully read them, at the time of confirming your booking, you automatically agree with the following terms & conditions:
- A 20% deposit for booking confirmation
- 100% must be paid 90 days before cruise departure
- Non diver: 15%
- Third bert: 25%
- Small groups (6 pax): 5 pay + 1 free
- Your 2nd time on board: 5% + Nitrox free
- Your 3rd time on board 10% + Nitrox free
- Your 4th time on board 10% + Nitrox free + 10% on rental gear or any purchase on board
SCHEDULE AND BOOKING STATUS
The timetable of Oceanic Liveaboard has been scheduled with year around diving trips in KOMODO, ALOR & FLORES, FLORES & BANDA SEA, and FORGOTTEN ISLAND. Trips are custom length ranging from 6 to 11 nights. If none of the itineraries proposed fit your needs, contact us and we will collaborate with you to get the program that suits your interests or those of your group.
Last Minute Raja Ampat
Last Minute Banda Sea on Oceanic Liveaboard
Last Minute Komodo on Oceanic Liveaboard
Last Minute Cenderawasih Bay
PRIVATE CRUISES AND CHARTERS
Oceanic is available for personalised diving trips, leisure cruises and research expeditions in all the Indonesian archipelago.
Charters for NON Scheduled Routes
- If you wish to charter Oceanic Liveaboard for you and your friends and arrange your own itinerary, we can arrange the expedition of your dreams, just contact us!
- If you are a filming crew or a professional research group and want to charter us for a documentary or a field research in any part of the Indonesian territory or in the South Pacific, tell us your needs and we will arrange every single detail.
- Any full charter on Oceanic Liveaboard will be carefully planned and decided with you.
NON Divers Charters
We also arrange Non Divers Cruises. Our routes can also be enjoyed without diving: paradise beaches, fishing villages, island hopping, National Parks, rituals and millenary ceremonies will make the best frame for a well deserved exotic holidays.
- The relocation cost for bringing the Oceanic Liveaboard to its original port of embarkation or disembarkation must be accounted for.
- For every day we may need to relocate Oceanic Liveaboard to/from its original scheduled port we will apply a surcharge. This amount will never be subject to any return due to the cancellation policy.
Cruising Indonesia | The Liveaboard & Diving Specialists
We are committed to ensuring you a perfect diving holiday. You only choose your dream diving destination and we will arrange everything you need: all the details of your booking, the grounding services, your international & domestic flights, a special sojourn in a magnificent villa, an amazing tour...